Dear Diary,
Today I went to school and that was really exosting! Some one stole my fidget and felt guilty, and gave it back, but he said he found it. Then I came home and skipped cota and it was really fun practicing with mamas and I got pletty of snuggles!!!!
# the new Cu sitter ia really nice,
New Cu sitter
peace
02 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
I can't mention anyone by name, but I'm currently working with one of the slowest adult human beings I've every had the displeasure to train. I can't understand how someone like this had made it this far. I blame the system. Nobody gets to fail anymore. In other news, the kids are currently loving the addition of chips to their sandwich. So, there's some kind of positive, I guess.
Believe It Or Not, These Monsters Are Easier To Teach
03 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Today was so sad because this might be the last time I ever see Betty Mallard because she is so sick and the most movement she has done all day is wiggle her toes which is a big improvement from nothing. I had a cello lesson which went pretty well but I need to do something really hard so I can get better.
fireman pose
04 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
Last night, just past midnight, the music was silent. Mama's dear friend and mentor, Dr. Betty Mallard, left us. What a wonderful person. It warms my heart to know that Mama and the kids were able to be with her before she passed. I hope they never forget her. I won't.
Betty
Ariel
Bilateral Calf Cramps
05 Sep 26Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
Who says they don't make good, fun movies anymore? Not me. Go see Coyote Vs. ACME. That's what we all did and it was so much fun. I'd go so far as to say it's the Roger Rabbit of this generation. And that's saying something because it uses cartoons that have been around for over 80 years!
Pigtails, But With Style
There's A Shaun The Sheep Movie Coming Out?!?!
06 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Today I woke up and I got all my shores done, so i could organiz my markers, and help Mamas bake delicouse cup cakes that were really good, they were lime and lime frosting with tiquilla, and they were amazing.
# I colored 2 and 3/4 of coloring parges
against the wall for some reason
07 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Today I went to Luigi day and we had some weird movies including SH The Octopus, and Abbott and Castelo find the Mummy. These movies where funny and scary but we had a great spread with the movies with Gumbo.
Flossie Young's Coloring Book
Given to Milli
Color and Black & White
Patterns
Skull Cranberry Orange Bread
Another Luigi Day!
08 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Today I went to school and that was exiting because I got to do coir and that wasn't amasing, because all of the songs sucked. Then, I went to swim and then came home.
#Today was a really tireing
you really do need sunnys in there Cu
close your mouth drakeson
why are we always next to the door
09 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Mama
Drakeson doesn't remember to help us grab a blog picture. He doesn't write anymore. He doesn't do his piano practicing. He doesn't get good grades. He doesn't turn off the lights behind him. He doesn't wear deodorant or brush his hair. He's 13, he lives on the second floor, and he knows everything.
Cụ
Blurry
10 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
Today was bittersweet. Mamas, Cụ, and I went to Dr. Mallard's funeral. It was a brief service. Harry sat up front. I watched him most of the time. I can't imagine what he's going through. It was too much for me to hold in when I hugged Harry at the end. Betty was a force that will be missed.
After leaving, we took Cụ to Over the Top Baking Supplies, where Mamas needed some items for the upcoming Mad Hatter party. We went home, fed Cụ lunch and ice cream, and took her to a Mama/Dada therapy session. Cụ just sat on the couch and let us do our thing for a whole hour. Then it was home for about 15 minutes before packing the car with a cello and music and heading off to the the kids. I walked inside the middle school with Drakeson and sifted through the lost and found for his glasses. Turns out, middle school kids leave their lunch boxes at school all of the time. Also turns out that most of those lunch boxes still have lunches in them. So gross.
I dropped off everyone except Cụ for music lessons. Cụ and I headed to the mall and walked around until my right shoulder was numb from holding her hand. I did treat her to pumpkin spice ice cream at Marble Slab. Cụ didn't complain. Here's a pro tip for all you people out there interested in dating middle-aged Vietnamese ladies: bring Cụ along with you to the mall. Who would have known the 99 year old Cụ was the best Vietnamese wingman you could ask for.
With a little time left, I took Cụ to Trader Joe's, picked up another pie pumpkin, and grabbed the rest of the family before heading home. It was an exhausting day. After dinner, Cụ told us all to leave her alone and she hit the hay. As did everyone else.
Little Mariner
Too Short For The Visor To Block The Sun
Chúng ta đang ở đám ma. Chúng ta phải giữ im lặng.
Last Goodbye
Always With Us
Cụ Got So Many Compliments
Milli Has Been Itching To Paint These Pumpkins




























No comments:
Post a Comment