16 September 2026

Sep 2026 (2/2)

16 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Today 1 went to school, and it was a half day today. Then, I went to Hat Creek and I had a burger with my friend, Indie, than I went to the libarry with ong and practiced.
# I went to volaro with ong
Editor's Note: Drakeson has chosen to not be involved in the family today.  He didn't eat with us, refused to practice (which is pretty normal these days), left messes for other people to clean up, and didn't get a blog picture.  He even skipped swim practice, so it really was like I have an only child.
mamas selfie
17 Seo 26
Guest Writer: Ông
George was home today. He made bread. But I had a tooth extracted and I’m not really feeling up to much.
Bà and I took Cụ to Simply Phở where she had some soup. But shortly after getting home, she started shaking uncontrollably and grew delirious. She seems to have calmed down. But Bà is sleeping with her tonight. That leaves my favorite Texas granddaughter to sleep where Bà usually sleeps.
Least Favorite Texas Grandson & Favorite Texas Granddaughter
18 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
Well, Cụ seems to be getting better.  Bà had the hospice people come over and Cụ qualified for their services.  I don't think Cụ cares one bit.  She still gets up from a sitting position faster than I do.  So, we'll see how long this hospice thing lasts.  Additionally, the kids continue to revolt against all of our parenting.  I miss Max.
Mama Is Furious With This One

And This One
19 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
Eleven hours.  That's how long I was out for the kids' swim meet today.  That includes taking the little one home and then picking up the big one for his events.  Also, this pool is a good 30-40 minutes away.  Ridiculous.  Fortunately, they both swam like demons today and I was very proud.  Anyway, at least I don't have to do this tomorrow before my night shift.  Wait?  What?  Oh, man!!
The Most Fearsome Tag Team In All Of Fake Pro Wrestling
20 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Today I went to my swim meet, and that was early, but I beat my enemy by 25 seconds, and I subtracted 18 seconds! Then, I went came home and Mom imeditly went to rehersal. Than we did our practice, and when she came home we gave her kisses and ate dinner with her, and cleaned up everything.
#there was mac and cheese for dinner
halloween

blinkin had a really bright light today 
21 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
I've been waiting a good long time to fix the paint problems of the house.  Today was the day.  Ông had purchased a large paint mixer for the job.  I heaved the 5 gallon that has been sitting in our oven of a garage for the past 4 years out to the backyard.  Once I opened it, my dreams of painting sank.  I tried mixing the paint, but I could tell things weren't going to work.  I had a test spot and tried to apply some.  Utter failure.  It was painting with fake snow.  
I did what every person would do in this situation; I called the builder, Blue Horse Construction, and spoke to our friend in the office who says she'll look through the records to get the name of the paint color for me.  If that doesn't work, I'll have to take a chunk of drywall to Lowe's for color matching.  
The home renovating gods got a good laugh today.  
Studyin'
22 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dada
If you would have asked me yesterday if I thought a concert with Puddles Pity Party and Weird Al Yankovic was going to be a massive explosion of sound and color mixed in with some of the most amazing talent I've seen on the rock concert scene, I would have given you some snooty response like I was Thurston Howle III from Gilligan's Island.  You would have had every right to slap me right off of the S. S. Minnow and into shark infested waters for being an ignorant jack-ass.  They were incredible.
#PuddlesPityPartyAndTheLyricsToGilligan'sIslandToTheTuneOfStairwayToHeaven
First Concert

Drakeson Was Not A Fan Of The Ceiling Architecture
23 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dada
We had a rock star in the house today.  Cynthia Lin came over and rehearsed with Mama.  I made things comfortable with food and beverages while they filled the house with Sondheim.  What the hell is this life I'm living?  
Is She Actually Asleep?

Super Cool Study Area
24 Sep 26
Dear Diary,
Today I went to school and that was very fun, because I did a lot of typing, and I got to stand up for myself because some one called my hair and myself ugly, and I said, "don't you tell me how to look!". Then, I wen to my piano lesson which was fine. Then, I had my theory lesson, and went home and did envolpos
#I made some little key chains
making envolops

No comments:

Post a Comment