Dear Diary,
Today mamas went to her soccer and I love seeing her in her little outfit. Then, Drakeson and I did our practice while mamas was gone and that went ok. Then, I went to Zackies birthday party and I played with Edds girlfreinds daughter.
#I were dadas shoes in that picture
17 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
I worked overnight and had to sleep when I got home. It's a wonderful life where the thing that pervades my dreams is piano music that Mamas is working on. It's like a soundtrack to my subconscious. I also got to hang out with Don at our monthly resident happy hour. Only 2 residents showed up, but they were cool and it was good to catch up with Don. Oh, yeah. I also pitted 2 full bags of cherries because Mamas is making not 1, but 2 cherry pies. We get to keep one.
I've Seen Better Smiles
18 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today I did my practice at home before school and than went to school and I got some asighned seats that werent the best. THen, I got home and gazed at the cherry pie, exited to eat it tomarrow.Then, I went to swim with my friend Nacela.
# Today was written tommarow
Rainbow shirt
19 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today I went to swim with my homework and I got everything I did correct but most of the time I was socializing with my friends. When I got home I just fell asleep and I was just so tired. I realized Mack Shipley got back to school and he looks depressed.
swim
20 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today I went to school early in the morning and I was really really tired. Then, I had to redo my planner and a bunch of other pages in my planner because I relide on Vivis erasable pens but she never brings them, Then, I went to my lesson and my theory.
# I had a great piano lesson
Drakeson has more asian eyes
Ba disagreas with this






No comments:
Post a Comment