01 August 2026

Aug (1/2) 2026

01 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today was great. I woke up and started working on pigs in a blanket for dinner. I got my work done and played some games and Milli played with her friends. we went to HEB and it was HERO day so we got lots of free stuff. I got a new game on vr called UG and I got a dino and hatched it and it was very thrilling.
Slinki from HEB
02 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today I went to the lake with madie and max, and we played this game were you have to try to lift the other persons foot in the air but keep yours in the water, and (I won 13/13 in trying to keep your footin the water) Then, I went to madiies house and made a key chain. Then, I went home and got all my work done.
# I had a lot of fun in the pool.
Drakeson retaking his picture

Drakeson won't come up the drive way
03 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today was fun. I got all of my work done and got to play for a while. I wanted to go to the pool but it was closed. Cu and Ong went to HEB with me and we had a great time.
Milli weird smile
04 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today I worked on my lion while mamas went to ambers, and then, Co my came home and mamas also came home. Then, I went to my piano lesson, and that was OK, then when I came home from my lesson, I did my work.
# I got suzuki volume 3
Suzuki book 3
05 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
It's day 3 out of 7 in a row and I'm starting to feel the fatigue.  It's also been pretty sad at work.  Luckily I have a healthy family waiting for me at home.
Ugly, But Healthy
06 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today I woke up and did my theory, and I was so worm and cozy. Then, I went to my violin lesson and I did really and well. Then, I when drakeson was at orchestra rehersal, I did BA with Mamas at the library. and I did my piano, and we had an amazing dinner.
# the last day of mamas school
back to back
07 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today was amazing!!!!!!!!! When I woke up I went to the Westlake high school and performed in front of all the eanes teachers. after that Zachy and Vivi picked me up to go to her place. When we got to her place we went to the pool and chilled there for a while. We left Vivi's place and went to Fogo De Chão and the food there was delicious. After that we went back to Vivi's place and chilled for a while. When I got home I got to talk to Anthony because he got back from his trip in Alaska and I am excited to go with Solveig to the skate park.
hat creek

chocolate crasant

awkward weird picture
08 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today Drakeson went to Solveig's house and he went skating, and I don't really know what else, on my side, it wasn't going so good, I was sick and sleepy, and I was easily annoyed, but it wasn't all that bad, but tomorrow will be better.
# Drakeson came home at 10:00 pm
I don't know when this happened

came home late
09 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today we went to a musical Singing in the rain which was a very good production and everyone had a great time. Than I ate a whole loaf of rambutan and some tuna sandwhiches. I got all of my work done to go to Machi Sushi.
cu is the GOAT

tuna samich
10 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today I went up stairs and I cleaned for a long time, then, I got packed up for violin and when we got there we relized that it was only next week and came home, than I begged Mamas to go to Coda and I missed coach Ava.
# Coda was nice
lego dragon
11 Aug 26
Dear Diary,
Today was the greatest because we went to Machi Sushi and I ate so much good food with the Lee family. Then we went back to home and we played an escape room and then ate jello. I got all my work done in momma school and that's how I earned the Machi Sushi.
lions

jello

Sudoku

Escape game

Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment