01 June 2026

June (1/2) 2026

01 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Today was way to tiring. I woke up at 5 and I went swimming which was way to tiring. I than did all of my work and got to play with Max for a really long time. i ate dinner and finished up the day.
happy
02 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Today I woke up at 5:20 because I had to go to swim, and that was really tiring, but I got to sleep in the car, and at swim, I did 34 25s of BUTTERFLY! Then, I got home and I met Cau Tung and Co Vy and they were really nice. Then, I went to my piano lesson and did some theory. Then, I came home and had. dislishous dinner and went to orchestra with Mamas.
# I conducted for the orchestra
I don't know what he is doing

too tired
03 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
We got to sleep in a little bit.  I savor these mornings, because I know they're few and far between.  The kids got up for Splashers practice and came home in time to scarf down breakfast before jumping back into the car.  Mamas and I ran in to HEB for weird stuff (see below) and headed to CW where Mamas would teach her two students and the kids would practice and work on their music theory.  I went to Castle Grayskull where the tenants weren't there because of plans that weren't communicated to me.  I got to go to Gold's nearby before picking up the rest of the crew.  We got home in time for the chess meeting and ate a bunch of leftovers.  Soon, I took the kids to the Round Rock Aquatic Center for COTA.  For those that don't know, this facility is way the hell up north and you HAVE to take the toll road if you don't want to leave 2 hours before start time.  I sat in the green, foldable chairs and read my book while the kids swam.  Then, it was back home for mostly more leftovers.  The kids had a little more Mama School stuff to tend to before we hit the bed early, because COTA is at 0600 tomorrow.  See?  Few and far between.
Mama Will Do Anything for the KS

Milli's Reading Face

Studying Theory
04 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Today I woke up at 5:20 again for Cota, but it wasn't THAT bad. Then, I went to my swim and it was pretty fun. Then, I went home, and I did my music. After that, I went to my violin lesson and my theory lesson. Then, I went home again and ate dinner.
# I ate a meat salad for dinner and it was AMAZING
crocs

Date Night!  Opening Night for Masters of the Universe
05 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer:Dadas
I'm still feeling the effects of watching Masters of the Universe yesterday.  I really hope it does well.  I don't think I'll live long enough to see it resurface with another movie in my lifetime if it doesn't.  In more important news: Drakeson spent the day with soon-to-be-birthday girl, Solveig, only to stand off to the side so she can flirt and get a cheek-kiss from some rando they met at the bike park; I ate the Nesselrode pie and loved it; Milli went over to Sofia's house and swam for the entire afternoon; Mamas and I went to Castle Grayskull and met one of our tenants to discuss appliances before heading to Costco; and then we took Milli to the restaurant Pad Thai where the pad thai was only average.  By the time we picked up kissless Drakeson and got home, it was time to go to bed.
Two lovely ladies eating average pad thai

Whatever this is supposed to represent
06 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Mamas
Tonight was the ACO's parks concert at Zilker.  I had a 2 minute solo, during which time I shared my keyboard with a junebug.
Explaining Beast Academy Characters to Dadas

Trying Not to Squint
07 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
This morning I took Mamas to play soccer for the team Moxie.  Mama was all over the field!  Sprinting this was and that!  Kicking! Blocking! Colliding with a bully!  She almost scored a goal!  It was awesome.
Mama must have been experiencing some sort of fugue state because her account of the game was WAY different.
Tonebase Piano: Principles of the Taubman Approach

08 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Today I went to my swim in splashers and I found a net for catching fish, and I caught a couple of fish. Then, I went home and did lost of my stuff and then, eventually, went to swim, now swim was about 300,000,000,000,000 miles away from home. Then, I did my practice.
# I'm doing a project where I'm coloring tins
it's sour
09 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Today was pretty exhausting. I did my swim and there was a new person and he was definitely not prepared for practice. I than did my Piano at Clavier Werke and it was really good. mom made us eggy toast and it was so gooey. 
trees
10 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
Today was homemade chip day at the hospital.  Those things are amazing.  Totally worth having to get the egg salad sandwich in order to get them.  Even if they put red onions on it when I specifically said NOT to.  Anyway, I got home today and threw some chicken in the Instant Pot so I could shred it and mix it with the doña we have from the last swim meet.  Damn good day for eating, I tell you what.
Who wore it best

Library tote bag day
11 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
We've started a new "Around the World in 80 Days" series.  The tone and direction seems to be a tad different from the previous iterations.  Two of the standout differences are that: 1. Milli had to leave the room crying after Passepartout's brother was gunned down by the French military; and 2. There's no Jackie Chan.
I don't think Mamas said these babies were all that good today

12 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Mama
Milli:  I always get confused between the mode and the range.
Mama:  But the range is easy because that's just a measurement.
Milli:  Yeah, I know.  And the mode is the one that appears the most.
Mama:  Yeah, except not in music.  In music, it's another kind of scale.
Milli:  Really?
Drakeson:  Of course.
Milli:  Whew!  I was falling behind on learning something new every day.
Editor's Note: 8:31 am
Which Which

Mama's Macs
13 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Mill-Mill
Today I woke up really early becuase of m
# I had dry cananda for the first time
Editor's Note: Little Mills was absolutely exhausted while trying to write this, and she fell asleep.  When I picked up my computer, it was open to Marie Mongan's Rainbow Relaxation, which is what she must listen to when she's not nestled in my arms.
hannahs  graduation party
14 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Guest Writer: Dadas
I had to work again this morning.  Normally, it's not that big of a deal, but this morning Mamas scored a goal at her morning soccer game.  I sure would have enjoyed seeing that.
Honey Pies

Meanie Pies
15 Jun 26
Dear Diary,
Today was ok. Milli went to the orthodontist while I biked over to Ezrah's place to go swim. Swim was extremely hard and Chick went really hard on us. 
Dr. Nantz
#Oh come on its more fun than just, "Dr. Nantz"

Bed Time

No comments:

Post a Comment