16 July 2020

Jul 2020 (2/2)

16 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Mama and Cô Tins held a champagne zoom meeting to celebrate the end of the 100 Day project.  We got rich chocolaty brownies with sweetened dried strawberries and chocolate chips inside, topped with a mound of freeze-dried strawberry buttercream with strawberry sprinkles and mini chocolate chips.  We all ate enough to feel sick.
#Dinner
Strawberry Iced Strawberry Brownies
17 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Today Mama told her piano students that she'll need a break from teaching once school starts in August since she'll be home with us.  Then we went to Target to buy a rainbow assortment of organizing bins.  My finished work bin is purple and Milli's is pink, and that means it's gonna be the funnest school ever.
 Target

School Supplies
18 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Today I worked on my big butterfly arms at Flying Fish.  Mama is so proud.
#Butterflier
Swimming
19 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
When you get fired, it doesn't mean that you get catched on fire and deaded, you just lose your job.
 What Would Make It Perfect Is A Cherry On Top

No Cherry, Just Extra Chocolate
20 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Mama was hoping Costco would have Edward Marc Chocolatier coconut almonds with dark chocolate, and they DID!  She was in such a good mood that she threw two packs into the cart and splurged on the 1.75 liter bottle of Deep Eddy grapefruit vodka next door.
#DontStopMeNow
 Milli's Dance Moves

Drakeson's Dance Moves
21 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Mama:  Hey, Drakeson, what's the relative minor key of G major?
Drakeson:  E minor.
Mama:  I didn't think you'd remember that!  That's right!  Can you tell me what it means for two keys to be relative keys?
Drakeson:  I can't villy explain it.  But it's like sisters and brothers.
Pretty in Pink

Dancing
22 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Drakeson said he wanted a cheeseburger, so Mama and Dadas ordered four lump crabcakes with corn slaw, grilled beef tenderloin with potato gratin, asparagus, and peppadew vinaigrette, pork tenderloin with smoked cheddar grits, coffee barbecue sauce, roasted broccolini and chermoula, seared gnocchi with shrimp, sweet potatoes, rainbow swiss chard, and brown butter parmesan sage cream, and two Left Hand milk stouts.  I don't think he was disappointed.
#DisneyDining
Milli Got in Trouble for Going Down the Slide Backwards
23 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Today we got to ride my very favorite ride ever, Slinky Dog Dash!  Twice!
Favorite!!
24 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Drakeson asked Mama for a Figment the Dragon headband and then later complained because he wanted a Figment the Dragon plush doll instead.  Mama got really mad at him, but Dadas made the exchange and Drakeson apologized to everyone.  Then later, he told Mama that if Bà had been here, she would have saved him from Mama being mad.
#True
#FigmentSleepsInOurBed
SeaBase
25 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
We goed on rollercoasters and I loved them.  And Milli loved them too.  But you know what we did not love?  The Haunted Mansion.
Walking back to The Contemporary

 Back at the Resort with Mama
26 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
It was our last day in the Disney parks.  Mama and I bought a t-shirt for Dadas because the one he had picked out for himself was too ugly.
#ExpeditionEverest
Komodo Dragon
27 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
We're at the Kidani Village, and Milli and I wish we could live here.  And I lost my seventh tooth!  But I'm gonna wait to give it to the tooth fairy until we have our tooth fairy pillow.
Last Night of Vacation
28 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
We leaved Disney World and we had one last bubble bath.  Mama says that Bà and Ông will have a big bath when they move here, so maybe we can ask them if we can use it.
#DoubleBubbleTrouble
Deen, Figment, Stitch, & Angel
29 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Dadas let us play with bubbles, and Mama made us sorbet pop floats with sparkling lime water!  And I had thought vacation was over.
We Filmed Mama's Behind the Scenes with Cô Tins Today!
30 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
Daddy brought edible cookie dough home, so he and Mama made a cookies and cream cookie dough crusted double-layered ice cream cake with cinnamon vanilla and honey whiskey ice creams and snickerdoodle balls, topped with mini chocolate chips.  I was a mixer and a taster and a watcher and my belly got full.
#TooFullForLasange
Pajamas Every Day
31 Jul 20
Dear Diary,
We went out to stock up on groceries and drove home in a lightning storm.  When we got home, we asked Dadas if we could play in the backyard in the rain and he said no, but I had left my suit in the car, so I had to put on another suit to get the first suit, and then I was in a suit already.  So all we had to do was ask again and get Milli in her suit.  Tricky!
Check Out Our Gutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment